The Indian government has announced a major policy change which will permit 5-year multiple entry visa for non-resident Indians (NRIs) and persons of Indian origin (PIOs), as well as make emergency visas available for these categories. Indian Visa Airports allowed
Visa Requirements for Indians
1. Visa requirements for Indians
– An Indian passport or othr travel document that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into India
– A visa application form, completed and signed by the applicant
– Two recent photographs of the applicant, taken against a white background (35mm x 45mm)
– A self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return of the passport and visa 5 YEAR INDIAN VISA
– The appropriate visa fee
1. Valid Passport – Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India.
2. Visa Application Form – You can download the visa application form from the website of the Indian Embassy or Consulate where you will be applying for your visa.
3. Photographs – Two recent passport size photographs are required with the application form.
4. Fee – The visa fee must be paid in cash, money order or certified check made payable to the “Embassy of India”. Personal checks are not accepted. Fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice. URGENT EMERGENCY INDIAN VISA
5. Supporting Documents – Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, you may need to submit additional documents such as a letter of invitation, business letter, bank statement, etc. Please refer to the website of the Indian Embassy or Consulate for more information on required documents.
What is the difference between an Emergency Indian Visa and a Regular Indian Visa?
An Emergency Indian Visa is granted to foreign nationals in cases of extreme emergency, such as a natural disaster or serious medical issue. A Regular Indian Visa is granted for business, tourism, or other non-emergency purposes. Both types of visas allow the holder to enter India and stay for a certain period of time. INDIAN VISA FOR US CITIZENS
Where can one apply for an Emergency Indian Visa?
1. Emergency Indian Visas can be applied for at the following airports:
2. To apply for an Emergency Indian Visa, you will need to submit the following documents:
-A completed visa application form
-A passport sized photograph
-Proof of travel plans (e.g. plane ticket)
-Proof of emergency (e.g. letter from doctor)
3. Once you have submitted your application, you will be required to pay the visa fee. The visa fee is currently $60 USD for a single entry visa and $100 USD for a multiple entry visa. You can pay the visa fee with a credit card, debit card, or cashier’s check. After your payment has been processed, you will receive your visa within 24 hours.
The 5 year Indian visa is a great option for those looking to travel to India frequently. With this visa, you can enter and exit the country as many times as you want without having to apply for a new visa each time. This makes it much easier and more convenient for those who often travel between India and another country. If you are planning on making multiple trips to India in the next few years, then the 5 year Indian visa is definitely worth considering.
There are a few things to keep in mind when applying for this visa, such as the fact that you will need to have a valid passport and that your fingerprints will be taken. However, overall, the process is relatively straightforward and easy to complete. Once you have your visa, you can start planning your trips to India and enjoy all that the country has to offer.